The Merger Mart contains announced and completed transactions, primarily mergers and acquisitions, related to North American heavy industry and utilities.
For companies serving
The Power Mart contains valuable information about US utilities and power generation sites, with insights related to ownership, operations, and regulatory domains.
The Power Mart currently contains over 10,000 sites for over 4,000 organizations. Insights include:
- Ownership Sheet, with accurate site location and name
- New link file and improved visualizations
- A substantial database, with 100,000s of data points provided, representing dozens of data fields available in the Business Intelligence platform.
The Water Mart contains valuable information about US Community Water Systems, with insights related to locations, operations, and financials.
The data, documents, and visualizations may be used to help you benchmark against your public water utility peers. You'll leverage our base data to benchmark your own performance against that of your peers. Rate case discussions with community and political stakeholders can be much smoother with excellent benchmarking data.
The US EPA and delegated state authorities regulate wastewater discharges under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) program. The Wastewater Mart provides insights on 1000s of permitted facilities and the companies that operate them, including regulated parameters and reported violations.
The Finance Mart contains financial information on 1,000s of US publicly traded companies. There are 1,000,000s of data points available on 1,000s of reported attributes.
- Balance sheet and income statement KPIs
- Company performance by peer group
- HQ location by industry
The Climate Mart contains data related to reported GHG emissions from US companies that are subject to the EPA mandatory reporting rule.
- Multi-year emission trends by industry, region, and organization
- Gases and industrial processes contributing to CO2e emissions expressed as metric tonnes of CO2 equivalent gases
- Upstream oil and gas emissions by production basin and organization